Do you have a new product or technology
ready for use in the NHS?
Trying to find your way through the healthcare maze?
Struggling to make sense of NHS finances?
Our innovation surgeries could be the answer! They bridge the gap between industry and the NHS and help new products and technologies to reach patients faster.
Designed for companies with products on or near to market innovation surgeries offer a confidential, fully subsidised, 60 minute discussion to help with your market access strategy and improve your value proposition.
"The surgery was incredibly useful in identifying ways of addressing the numerous barriers in healthcare we are currently grappling with.” CEO, digital health company
“The meeting was challenging, stimulating and provided real actionable feedback that I could put in to practice as soon as I returned to my desk.” Founder, medical device company
Next market access insight date:
- 10 January 11.00 - 12.30, London
- 21st February 11.30 - 13.00, London
- 14th March 11.30 - 13.00, London
Next innovation surgery date:
- 29 January - London
- 28 February - London
- 27 March - London
To find out more, or if you are interested in booking a market insight briefing, please complete this form and return it to: email@example.com
Proven and evidenced products ready for adoption and spread
We support innovative projects and initiatives which:
- demonstrate an evidence base of safety and effectiveness (this may be through research trials or through an evaluation process such as NICE Medical Technologies Evaluation Programme or Small Business Research Initiative).
- have potential to deliver major improvements to healthcare outcomes and patient experience
- are not yet widely deployed or used across Kent Surrey and Sussex but have the potential to be spread across the region more widely and more quickly.
We're particularly interested in products and services which could deliver significant improvements in our priority areas:
• efficiency (i.e. productivity) improvements
• "self care"(reducing reliance on healthcare resources)
• avoidable emergency admissions
• cardiovascular disease including renal
• care homes