What we do
Serving members and working with partners is what we're all about.
We offer a range of services including:
- Engaging with industry We offer a range of services for better engagement between the health system (NHS and social care) and industry. We support the NHS by finding and validating products and services which address its most pressing challenges. At the same time we support industry to gain a better understanding of NHS priorities and the healthcare system, and to develop more effective market access strategies.
- Quality and Safety Improvement through the Enhancing Quality, Enhanced Recovery and Respiratory programmes, and the Kent Surrey Sussex Patient Safety Collaborative.
- Enhancing research to help strengthen the region-wide research infrastructure and catalyse new collaborations.
Our focus is on supporting the wide-scale spread and adoption of healthcare best practice and innovation.
We can offer support at every stage of development, helping the best innovations with:
- rapid access to clinical expertise
- effective support with trials and evidence
- opportunities for new collaborations and partnerships to improve patient care.